Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Intro to My Crazy Mind

This blog is meant to be a place where I can post my thought on random subjects ranging from religion to politics and economics to everyday life.  I always seem to have an opinion about all the crazy things that are happening in the world, and I need a forum to voice my thoughts.  Since I have to feign objectivity in my classes, I won't pretend to be objective here, hence this blog will be full of arbitrary statements (thus the blog title), a few unsubstantiated facts, and lots and lots of pet peeves and soap boxes.  If you dare to read this blog, don't take anything personally.  

"Enter At Your Own Risk"

P.S. I probably made this sound a whole lot more intense than it will be, so if you think it's dull, don't hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment